Decades of Experience = The Best Possible Patient Experience
Utah Spine Care | Ogden Clinic offers a wide variety of operative and non-operative procedures, as well as many diagnostic procedures. The majority of spine problems are best managed by non-operative care, though when all reasonable non-operative care is exhausted, surgery may be considered. When surgery is indicated, we have the skill, innovation, and compassion here at Utah Spine Care | Ogden Clinic to provide our patients with the best possible experience and outcomes.
As one of the most skilled neurosurgery clinics in the area, we treat a variety of acute and chronic back, neck, and spine conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis: This condition involves narrowing of the spinal canal around the cervical (neck) portion of the spine, often due to arthritis or bulging discs. Individuals with stenosis have symptoms like tingling in the hands, dropping things, back pain, and generally feeling off balance and can be difficult to pinpoint and diagnose.
- Radiculopathy (“Pinched Nerve” or Bulging Disc): We have considerable experience in determining where the pain originates and in providing comprehensive pain relief.
- Disc Herniation: Utah Spine Care | Ogden Clinic physicians use a range of surgical and non-surgical treatments to treat herniated discs. Treatment options include injections, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatory medication, physical strength building, exercise, or surgery when indicated.
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: Our northern Utah neurosurgery clinic offers non-surgical treatment options, such as periodic cortisone injections combined with core strengthening. Surgery may be a consideration for those patients who have not found relief from other treatments.
- Myelopathy (Cervical, Lumbar, and Thoracic): This condition results from an injury to the spinal cord due to severe compression.
- SI Joint Injections: At the base of the pelvis, the sacroiliac (SI) joint can cause discomfort and pain that often radiates down to the knee and into the groin. A corticosteroid is injected as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation in the SI joint.
- Pediatric and Adult Scoliosis: We are experts in spinal deformities in adults and children, including scoliosis. We offer surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
Utah Spine Care | Ogden Clinic is a multidisciplinary team of specialists that includes physiatry (physical medicine and rehabilitation), physical therapists, massage therapists, pain management specialists, and neurosurgeons. For your convenience, we have three locations in northern Utah and look forward to providing a comprehensive approach to your care.